Friday, February 8, 2013

Glyphosate... (The Eatles) - Video Dailymotion

Glyphosate... (The Eatles) - Video Dailymotion


Glyphosate... (The Eatles) by The-Eatles

Glyphosate, all my other troubles, they can wait…
I got problems on my dinner plate…
Because I ate some glyphosate…

Suddenly, I've been modified genetically…
There's a cancer hanging over me...
And glyphosate sterility…

Why they had to grow GMO they wouldn't say…
I ate something wrong, now my song is glyphosate...

Glyphosate… Not the herbicide it claims to be...
Now there’s Round-Up in my family tree...
Cuz’ they believed in glyphosate…
Why they had to grow GMO I couldn't say…
Don’t eat something wrong, or your song is glyphosate...
Glyphosate… I got problems on my dinner plate…
(And) all my friends will suffer this same fate…
If they believe in glyphosate…

No comments:

Post a Comment