Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Testimony on I-522, the legislative initiative to label genetically engineered seeds - WA_GE_I_522_Testimony.pdf

Testimony on I-522, the legislative initiative to label genetically engineered seeds and food, before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, and the Technology and Economic Development Committee Olympia, WA

By
Michael Hansen, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Consumers Union
March 6, 2013

Dear House committee members,

Thank you for the opportunity to present testimony in support of I-522, the legislative initiative to label genetically engineered seeds and food. My name is Michael Hansen and I am a senior scientist at Consumers Union11(CU), the policy and advocacy arm of Consumer Reports.

Read More (PDF)
Testimony on I-522, the legislative initiative to label genetically engineered seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment